How to Get Involved
There are many simple ways you can get involved.
- Join us at a monthly meeting. We meet on the 3rd Wednesday of each month at 6:30pm. We meet via Zoom at https://kernspdx.org/zoom and in person at locations in the neighborhood. Check our website and digital media for details!
- Join our board of directors! We can always use more people on our board to help manage and run our organization
- Sign up to receive our monthly newsletter
- Come to our annual picnic at Oregon Park on the first Tuesday of August at 6pm.
- Contribute to our fundraising via kernspdx.org/support
- Contact us and let us know your thoughts. There are numerous ways to contact us. You can email us at email@example.com , reach us through our Facebook page at Facebook.com/KernsNA and join our general Google Group here
Donate to the Kerns Neighborhood Association general fund here. Our general fund account is used to produce the annual neighborhood picnic, place-making initiatives and other neighborhood activities.
Thank you so much for supporting the Kerns Neighborhood Association! Kerns Neighborhood Association operates under the fiscal sponsorship of SE Uplift – which is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization. Kerns Neighborhood Association is a 100% volunteer organization.
Areas of Involvement
Here are a few of the areas we are involved with. If you’d like to add more please suggest them!
- Networking with neighbors and the city
- Organizing events
- Communicating with neighbors
- Community forum
- Traffic improvement
- Crime and safety
- Mutual Support
- Your suggestions!