November 2023 Kerns NA Meeting will be Wednesday 11/15/2023 6:30pm – 8pm Zoom only: https://kernspdx.org/zoom
KNA October meeting will be held at Da Vinci Arts Middle School located at 2508 NE Everett St. Please enter at the main entrance and follow the signs to conference room 107. Hope to see you there! Or join us on zoom https://kernspdx.org/zoom.
KNA’s September meeting will be held at Holy Trinity Greek Orthodox Church at 3131 NE Glisan. Zoom at https://kernspdx.org/zoom Please join us! Holy Trinity Greek Orthodox Cathedral 3131 NE Glisan St, Portland, OR 97232
Thank you to Migration for offering your meeting room for our Kerns Neighborhood Association July meeting. It was the first time we met in person in 3 years…it was great to see everybody!
STAY UP ON KERNS NEWS
Do you have ideas, issues, want to get involved?
Let us know!
Or you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
What We Do
We do many things to support neighborhood connections and improvements. Below is a partial list.
- Monthly meetings open to the public to join and participate (except August and December)
- Communications via a monthly newsletter, website, Facebook page, Instagram page, Nextdoor notices and other media.
- Organize the annual Kerns picnic in Oregon Park the first Tuesday in August.
- Neighborhood placemaking such as the banners project and other future projects
- Neighborhood cleanups such as through SOLVE and also recycling drop-off events.
- Street painting
- Advocacy of neighborhood organizations and businesses
- Networking via SE Uplift and the City of Portland
Who We Are
We are residents, workers, business owners and supporters of the Kerns Neighborhood in Portland, Oregon. We are open to all and make decisions democratically. No matter if you are a renter, a homeowner, a worker, a business owner or anyone else who supports the Kerns neighborhood you are welcome and encouraged to join us!
- All people in the neighborhood from all walks of life
- Business Owners